STAY: fashion project

Hello everyone!
...Joe's is typing...
Welcome to my new blog about k-fashion!
╭────── C O N T E N T S ──────╮
》. Intro
》. Project: STAY
》. Photos
》. Outro
╰──────────────────────╯
user uploaded image
Model: AyidaK --- Photo: Frame of Love
》. INTRO
2* years old.
From Italy.
I love designing and making clothes as well as k-pop music, so I decided to combine these two passions of mine and start a new project: Atelier K.
Atelier K is all about Korean music, idol and MV inspired fashion; that's what I do: I'll pick one song as base for every single project, then design one or more outfits, and eventually sew the best of them. Plus, with the help of a model/dancer, I'm going to take photos and videos showing up all the concepts and works I made.
The last project I made was "Dance the Night Away" by Twice and I loved making it, but now it's time to move on to the next song; another project, another new outfit!
》. Project: STAY
Since the first time I saw Stay's music video, I fell in love with it! The colour, the outfits and the song itself were all perfectly matching with the concept.
All the MV seems to me tender and yet very tough. So I decided to make a little white lace dress, very romantic indeed, and combining it with a man's shirt in jeans (I didn't make it, it's by Kenzo). A little fun fact: while I was working on this dress I was listening to my k-pop playlist in shuffle mode, but "stay" was never played... such a shame!
The photographer and I (yes, this time the model was me...so embarrassing...) decided to take the photos and the videos in an industrial/commercial area near our hometown. We were so lucky to find the perfect sunset for taking pictures in the only dry day in an extremely rainy week!
Both of us were enchanted by the opening scene of the Stay's MV, the one with Lisa and all the pink balloons flying behind her: so we decided to buy some balloons too, bringing another element from the MV to this project; with all the money spent to buy them, I didn't dare to let them fly away!
》. PHOTOS
user uploaded image
  Model: AyidaK --- Photo: Frame of Love  
user uploaded image
  Model: AyidaK --- Photo: Frame of Love  
user uploaded image
  Model: AyidaK --- Photo: Frame of Love  
user uploaded image
  Model: AyidaK --- Photo: Frame of Love  
》. OUTRO
I love how this project came out and I'm totally in love with this white dress! If it was up to me, I wouldn't wear anything else but it every day!
The only things I would do differently if there was chance, are the videos, such monotonous...but I’m going to improve myself in the next project!
Here’s a little spoiler: next time will be a Christmas song!
What do you think about this project?
Do you have any song to suggest to me?
For more photos, you can follow me on Instagram: @a.telier.k
And if you want you can support my future project on Ko-Fi!
user uploaded image

Commenti

Post più popolari