✿ Dance the Night Away: fashion project ✿

Hello everyone!
...Joe's is typing...
And welcome to my very first blog on K-pop fashion!
╭──────── C O N T E N T S ────────╮
》. Intro
》. Project: Dance the Night Away
》. Photos
》. Outro
╰──────────────────────────╯

》. INTRO
2* years old.
From Italy.
I love designing and making clothes as well as k-pop music, so I decided to combine these two passions of mine and start a new project: Atelier K.
Atelier K is all about Korean music, idol and MV inspired fashion; that's what I do: I'll pick one song as base for every single project, then design one or more outfits, and eventually sew the best of them. Plus, with the help of a model/dancer, I'm going to take photos and videos showing up all the concepts and works I made.
》. Project: DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY
One day I was listening to my Twice's playlist and "Dance the Night Away" came out and I just start drawing some clothes that would be nice according to the concept behind the MV.
I really like Twice and almost all of their songs, especially this one; I also love everything about the MV, it is so summery, so bright, that made me think it's the perfect song to start the project with.
For this piece, I decided to make two outfits to recall the duality of the MV: one with light colors (like white and beige) and the other one in black.
The model and I wanted to take photos and videos by the sea, but unfortunately it wasn't possible; so we decided to take them in a nice park, near our hometown, that have a little river in it with a nice bridge and piers made in wood. We went there in a really hot afternoon and we took some photos under the curios look of the strangers passing by. We shoot a short video that takes me almost two afternoon of editing, but the outcome is very nice!
》. PHOTOS
Model: Giorgia Kyo
Model: Giorgia Kyo
Model: Giorgia Kyo
Model: Giorgia Kyo
》. OUTRO
I'm so happy about how this project came out, it's exactly how I imagined it, even if the photos weren't by the sea!
I'm so glad that I made the decision to make it and can't wait to make new ones: "Stay" by BlackPink!
What do you think about this crazy idea?
Do you like it?
Do you have any song to suggest to me?

Commenti

Post più popolari